Leah Pelly

Friday 12 December 2014

Review| Shine Control Day Moisturiser.

I have been meaning to tell you about this little miracle for quite some time. Boots' tea tree witch hazel Shine Control Day moisturiser.
This moisturiser contains witch hazel which is a natural fighter against acne prone skin and oily skin. It is also great for sensitive skin as it is a natural resource.
 On the back of the bottle it claims to lightly moisturise and care for your skin without blocking pores, blot up excess oil and control shine, whist also blending invisibly and providing a matte base for your make-up.
I have been using this for quite some time but recently left it out of my skin care routine. Within a few days my skin felt not as smooth to touch and a few blemishes and spots were beginning to show. I agree that this product does provide a matte base for make-up but that isn't ultimately what I use it for. As for controlling shine, I can't tell you much as I don't really have shiny skin.
However, I can tell you after putting this miracle back into my skin care routine that within 3 days (one application per day) my skin was left feeling really smooth, my blemishes have considerably reduced and my skin tone has evened out. I would definitely recommend this product if your skin suffers from red blemishes and spots.
And this product is a Boots home brand: it costs a very affordable £3.59 for 75ml. Which lasts you quite a long time as with each application you only need to use a very small amount (just a bit bigger than a pea size). This moisturiser is also included in Boots' 3 for 2 offer on skincare, No7 skincare, hand & body, hair care & hair removal at the moment, so this product is definitely something that you need to try out.
I know now that I will not be leaving this off any time soon.



Leah-Marie xo
BTW Guys it's 13 days till Christmas!!!
ASDFGHJ63IK8L*FIRN3TGJD£$"

Boots- Shine Control Day Moisturiser: http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Tea-Tree-Witch-Hazel-Shine-Control-Day-Moisturiser-75ml_1213608/

________________________________________________________________
Come find me on other internet things:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment